Freeze Master 280D Domestic Electric Pipe Freezer 240v (280D240V)
The Freeze Master 280D Electric Pipe Freezing Kit offers powerful, fast, electronically controlled freezing in a superbly engineered and constructed package
MAKE THE JOB EASIER - a secure freeze to give you all the time you need!
The new 280D is distinguished by its all new case and includes the ergonomically designed lay flat handle. An easy access storage compartment for reducers to freeze 8mm to 28mm runs along the top rear. The new 280D case body has three openings where hoses and mains lead can be slotted so the machine can be used with the lid closed.
Freeze Heads retain the original patented features and are designed to fit straight onto 28mm pipes with reducer fittings for 22mm & 15mm . Spare reducer screws are supplied and stored in two panel fixings between the hose positions.
The new 280D has new multilayer hoses with fittings and manifold attachments designed for the latest demands in cryogenic apparatus.
The recently invented Bungee Clamps are supplied attached to the freeze heads making them the most versatile to use. They can be detached to allow access to the most confined areas.
|Freeze Time||5 to 20mins|
|Freeze Head Dimensions||5.5 x 4.5 cm (perfect for tight areas!)|
|Refrigerant||R407c - Datasheet|
|Control||Active capillary (microprocessor)|
|Dimensions||315 x 315 x 270 mm|
- pipe size reducers to freeze from 8mm to 28mm
- new style clamps
- freeze cream
- insulating towels
- Can it freeze plastic? ~ Yes, it will freeze any pipe (copper, iron, lead or plastic) that carries water, including inhibitors. Freeze time to be adjusted accordingly.
- Will it last? ~ Freeze Master manufacture the units themselves, using high quality components. They regularly service/upgrade/repair units that are over 10 years old (it would be 20 years if Health & Safety guidelines hadn't changed so much!)
- Can I get spares/repairs easily? ~ Yes, all components are repairable, replaceable or upgradeable.
- Are they designed for UK pipes? ~ Yes, they are precision engineered for UK pipes.