Freeze Master 420D Light Industrial Electric Pipe Freezer 110v (420D110V)
The Freeze Master 420D Electric Pipe Freezing Kit offers powerful, fast, electronically controlled freezing in a superbly engineered and constructed package
MAKE THE JOB EASIER - a secure freeze to give you all the time you need!
- Powerful, fast, electronically controlled freezing
- Designed for domestic and light industrial use
- Self-regulating - able to control and maintain temperatures
- Sealed system - the gas is continually recycled. no need for replacement canisters
- Freezes 8mm to 42mm pipes
The new 420D is distinguished by its silver case and includes the ergonomically designed lay flat handle. An easy access storage compartment for reducers to freeze 8mm to 42mm runs along the top rear. The 420D case body has three openings where hoses and mains lead can be slotted so the machine can be used with the lid closed.
Freeze Heads retain the original patented features and are designed to fit straight onto 42mm pipes with reducer fittings for smaller sizes . The 420D aluminium heads & reducers have a smart silver anodised finish. Spare reducer screws are supplied and stored in two panel fixings between the hose positions. Compatibility with earlier models is retained by using the 35mm fitting. The FreezeMaster 420D has multilayer hoses with fittings and manifold attachments designed for the latest demands in cryogenic apparatus. The reliable patented microprocessor controlled gas injection system is at the heart of the Freeze Master. The new 420D chassis has updated electrical components.
The recently invented Bungee Clamps are supplied attached to the freeze heads making them the most versatile to use. They can be detached to allow access to the most confined areas.
|Freeze Time||5 to 45mins|
|Freeze Head Dimensions||6.5 x 6.5 cm|
|Refrigerant||R407c - Datasheet|
|Control||Active capillary (microprocessor)|
|Models available||110V / 240V|
|Dimensions||360 x 300 x 340 mm|
- fittings to freeze from 8mm to 42mm
- bungee clamps (most versatile to fit)
- freeze cream
- insulating towels
- Can it freeze plastic? ~ Yes, it will freeze any pipe (copper, iron, lead or plastic) that carries water, including inhibitors. Freeze time to be adjusted accordingly.
- Will it last? ~ Freeze Master manufacture the units themselves, using high quality components. They regularly service/upgrade/repair units that are over 10 years old (it would be 20 years if Health & Safety guidelines hadn't changed so much!)
- Can I get spares/repairs easily? ~ Yes, all components are repairable, replaceable or upgradeable.
- Are they designed for UK pipes? ~ Yes, they are precision engineered for UK pipes.